If you would like to explore the possibility of working with me individually to support your meditation practice, please contact me.
I work with people on a dāna basis (I rely on the generosity of students offer what they are able to).
I feel i’m particularly helpful for folks who fall into these different categories:
- Interested in insight/emptiness practice as taught by Rob Burbea with an emphasis on exploring the ways experience/perception are fabricated.
- Have a strong samadhi practice (jhana, TMI etc.) and are looking to incorporate more insight practice
- Are working with states of strong energy (to have support with this/guidance around best ways to practice)
- Are working within a Buddhist practice framework in tandem with a mystical perspective to some degree.
- Have a strong relationship to creativity/art-making and want to include that side of their practice within the larger conversation of sprituality.
I offer an initial exploratory meeting where we broadly discuss your practice and goals, and get a sense of each other. If both parties feel it’s a good match and worth exploring together, we can determine a frequency to meet (based on how your practice is going / amount of time you have available to practice).
I do not require a specific commitment – but if you don’t find yourself in a place to be sitting on a very regular basis, then it’s advisable to wait until that is possible as any support I can offer is directly tied to meditative practice).