If you would like to explore the possibility of working with me individually to support your meditation practice, please contact me.
I work with people on a dāna basis (a donation basis with no fixed-cost).
The best way to get a sense of whether we might be a good fit is to meet once and see how it feels. That being said, I feel i’m particularly helpful for folks who fall into these different categories:
- Interested in exploring insight practices within the context of a samadhi practice.
- Interested in insight/emptiness practice as taught by Rob Burbea with an emphasis on exploring the fabrication of experience in an intimate, perceptual way.
- Are seeking support with persistent energetic/energy body experience (either navigating it with more ease, or finding ways to best practice if one has those tendencies)
- Appreciate a less hierarchical approach to meditation and dharma teaching.
- Are working within a Buddhist practice framework in tandem with a mystical perspective to some degree.
- Have a strong relationship to creativity/art-making and want to include that side of their practice within the larger conversation of sprituality.
I offer an initial exploratory meeting where we broadly discuss your practice and goals, and get a sense of each other. If both parties feel it’s a good match and worth exploring together, we can determine a frequency to meet (based on how your practice is going / amount of time you have available to practice).
I do not require a specific commitment – but if you don’t find yourself in a place to be sitting on a very regular basis, then it’s advisable to wait until that is possible.