2023 Summer Practice Sessions w/ Yahel Avigur: Anatta & Dukkha Methods Practices. Drop in sessions to support experienced meditators familiar with these practices; Every other Sunday from June 18 to Aug 27, 2023. More info here.
Opening What Is Closed: Creative Process & Dharma Practice – Five meetings for meditators interested in creative work / art making. Sundays (mornings in the Americas / Evenings in Europe). Sept 3 – Oct 1, 2023. More information and sign-up here.
Figure and Ground: Meditative explorations of Obstruction, Space, and Absence – Five week course for experienced meditators. Tuesdays (morning California time / evening Europe). October 18 – November 15th. More information and sign-up here.
Emptiness Group – I participate in leading meetings for a monthly drop-in group to support folks working with Rob Burbea’s insight & samadhi practices, each session is led by a teacher authorized by Rob Burbea . More info here
- Opening What Is Closed: Creative Process & Dharma Practice – Five meetings for meditators interested in creative work / art making. Tuesdays. Starts March 21, 2023. More information here.
- Seeing through Dualities, Deepening in Emptiness. 9-week course for experienced meditators, exploring practice approaches from Rob Burbea’s book Seeing that Frees. Co-taught with Yahel Avigur, Starts January 15th, 2023. More information here.
- Practice Circle (2022)- Monthly Sangha Meeting through SFDC – meets the second Wednesday of each month starting April 13th. More information here. Get zoom links and reminders by signing up here.
- November Insight Sessions – Four Sunday meetings for experienced insight meditators. Starts November 6, 2022. More information here.
- Breath / Energy / Body : A Practice Lab. Course dates: Five sessions on Mondays from the 14th of November till the 12th of December, 2022. co-taught with Juha Penttilä. More information and registration here.
- 2022 Summer Practice Sessions w/ Yahel Avigur: Anatta & Vast Awareness Practices. Drop in sessions to support experienced meditators familiar with these practices; Every other Sunday from May 22 to Aug 14. More info here.
- Approaching Emptiness – 9 week course starting mid March, 2022 on insight/emptiness practice as presented with the teachings of Rob Burbea. Co-taught with Yahel Avigur. More info
- “Art of Perception” Drop-in group for people practicing with Rob Burbea’s teachings (2021). Offered by SF Dharma Collective.
- Perspectives into the Body and the Emptiness of the Body – Jan/Feb 2022, 5 week insight course, co-taught with Juha Penttilä. More info
- Emotions & Awakening Course – Fall 2021, 9 week course co-taught with Yahel Avigur. More info.
- Brahmaviharas & Parenting – 4 week course co-taught with Sari Markkanen. More info
- Approaching Emptiness – 9 week offered in the Spring of 2021 on insight/emptiness practice as presented with the teachings of Rob Burbea. Co-taught with Yahel Avigur. More info
- Creativity + Meditation course (exploring the intersection between art/mystical experience/buddhist practice) 5 weeks, Jan 2021
- Emotions & Awakening, co-teaching with Yahel Avigur, 12 week course, Fall 2020. Link
- Dharma talk “Skill and Art in Practicing with our Emotional Life”, Long Beach Meditation, Aug 23, 2020. Audio
- Practicing with Emotions Daylong w/Diana Clark, IMC Redwood City, Aug 8, 2020. Audio.
- Introduction to Meditation at Long Beach Meditation, January/Feb 2020.
- Workshop: Exploring the Nature of Self-Construction. Saturday, October 5, 2019, Long Beach Meditation
- Dharma Study Session: Developing Loving-Kindness. Saturday, December 1, 2018.
- Workshop: The Creative Heart of Meditation. Saturday, March 31, 2018 Long Beach Meditation.
- Workshop: Opening to the Heart/Mind. Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 6 week beginner’s course: Intro to Vipassana Meditation. Saturday, January 13, 2018
- 4 week intermediate course: Exploring the Heart-Mind. Thursday, May 25, 2017