Perspectives into the Body and the Emptiness of the Body:
A Practice Lab
5 week insight course starts January 9, 2022. Co-taught with Juha Penttilä.
This course we focus on a variety of practices and perspectives into the body and embodiment. More info & Registration.
- Emotions & Awakening Course – Fall 2021, 9 week course co-taught with Yahel Avigur. More info.
- Brahmaviharas & Parenting – 4 week course co-taught with Sari Markkanen. More info
- Approaching Emptiness – 9 week offered in the Spring of 2021 on insight/emptiness practice as presented with the teachings of Rob Burbea. Co-taught with Yahel Avigur. More info & sign-up
- Creativity + Meditation course (exploring the intersection between art/mystical experience/buddhist practice) 5 weeks, Jan 2021
- Emotions & Awakening, co-teaching with Yahel Avigur, 12 week course, Fall 2020. Link
- Dharma talk “Skill and Art in Practicing with our Emotional Life”, Long Beach Meditation, Aug 23, 2020. Audio
- Practicing with Emotions Daylong w/Diana Clark, IMC Redwood City, Aug 8, 2020. Audio.
- Introduction to Meditation at Long Beach Meditation, January/Feb 2020.
- Workshop: Exploring the Nature of Self-Construction. Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Dharma Study Session: Developing Loving-Kindness. Saturday, December 1, 2018.
- Workshop: The Creative Heart of Meditation. Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Workshop: Opening to the Heart/Mind. Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 6 week beginner’s course: Intro to Vipassana Meditation. Saturday, January 13, 2018
- 4 week intermediate course: Exploring the Heart-Mind. Thursday, May 25, 2017